Saturday, August 10, 2013

I'm a Nevada Blogger

I saw that everyone had a cute little state button on their blog and I wanted one for myself.  So, I linked up with Fifth in the Middle and snagged my very own Nevada button.  While I still wish I was able to snag a California button, the Nevada one will do!  :)  Head on over to Fifth in the Middle to get your own state button and add your blog to the list.

I was also able to find a FREE template from The Cutest Blog on the Block to add to my BOOOOORRRING page.  I'm liking it so far.  :)  They have some really cute templates, so head on over there if you're looking to spruce up your blog.

I should probably head to bed.  I can't believe it's already 2 am.  I don't know how I'm going to switch into waking up at 5:30 am every day.  Let's hope I can manage!

xoxo,
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging, Jen! I just started last month myself. You'll have so much fun! I'm so excited you found me, because you're the first blog I've found where the teacher is new this year! YAY! AND YOU TEACH 3rd?! We're going to be sharing LOTS! :) Even though I got hired last year {2nd semester} and a middle school reading teacher, I definitely consider myself a newbie! So you like chevron, huh? As do I! Why don't you comment on my August 9th post to get the custom print! :)

    Lindsey
    Journey of a Beginning Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love third grade! I did a semester of student teaching in third grade and fell in love. I also subbed for the past two years at the same school I did student teaching in and I would always sub in my master teacher's class while she was gone. You'll love it! I just got my masters in elementary education for language and literacy which lets me be a reading interventionist. We should like we have a lot in common! I'll definitely be checking out your blog lots. Heading on ver to that August 9th post now!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm glad to know of another Nevada blogger and am now a follower :) Your blog looks adorable, I like Cutest Blog on the Block's templates....and I'm loving yours! Good luck with starting out your first year, I'm way excited for you. Let me know if you need help with anything and I'll definitely stop by again :) Have a great rest of your weekend!

    Melissa
    Jungle Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I'm spending the weekend getting supplies ready. I'll try to enjoy the weekend while I'm punching out letters. hehe

      Delete